
I have been thinking a lot lately. My daddy as a father figure is a funny character. Apart from that we have so many familiar characteristics. We both love food, a bit cold in nature, love music and opted to play/sing but when no one is around. We don't know what we just said and what we said is the total opposite of what we really want to say.I seriously don't know what to write about him and where to start. His life is like the dynamic range in photography. He has been through a lot in his life. He also enjoyed his youth. He never spoke about his life.It was mom who did the talking. He was what he is now.....nothing great but a better person. I found this photo while searching for my old dairies (he is the man with the guitar....but my dad plays the keyboard).
No comments:
Post a Comment