Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

inferiority_complex

More than inferior complex

The brain of mine have jumbled world to find

Along the missing letters lie the clues

But poor little brain had not long used

It twitched a little to get started

Long hours of reviving, the world has parted

Blame not the age of mine

But something along the line

My inferiority complex gave a lump

That my life was in a crumb

I never felt ease within

In school I had never fit in

Slow poke I was

Withdrawn by many distrust

Wondered all my life

If I was able to cut bad parts with knife

Abandon in my misery for a reason I still cannot explain

But tried to do my best in whatever I can

I smiled in my misfit thinking it was cooler

As it dragged on, I depressed myself sooner

I walked to the gloomy side, there no one bothers

I was like the freak lurking in corner

As I watch my life in the midst of making tomorrow passes by

I bit my prime life a bitter goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment