





I was thinking about Japan pass few days. I found out when I was in the google front page, just below the search box. 8.9 magnitude and warnings to the rest of the countries like New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea and so on. It was on that day I knew the country was in chaos. I immediately watch the video which was happening live. I was in horror. The North east region had been the worst hit but even the cities like Tokyo was in turmoil. The videos, articles online with footage was saddening. After all this dead and rubble, the most shocking was the explosion of nuclear power plant in Fukushima. People have to evacuate from that area in danger to radiation leak. It is so unfortunate to these people after all the chaos that have been coming. I'm sure The citizens are shaken by the horror that dawn upon them. As far as I know about the damages, the economy of this country must have suffered severely. I wonder how everything is going to turn out and i mean not only this country but the whole world. I'm sure the world will help them and they will stand again. Apart from Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing these has been a history.I pray for them. I pray for there safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment