
Her inspiring simple lyrics and melody always makes me play her songs everyday. I never get sick and tried of listening. It makes me daydream and helps me write too. I like singing and playing guitar but when no one is around. And it is her songs that I always strum to apart from Paramore, Lady GaGa and other random singers. It's not like I have a nice voice but Yeah! I enjoy singing to Yui's songs. It feels me with goodness inside. Wondering how I can sing it? Well I'm not Japanese but since I was a kid I had always been hooked with cartoons and animes. As a third child having my both parents working their lives out I decided to not go anywhere but just sit at home with my lovely caretaker. Moreover I had no friends though I tried. I'm not an Otaku nor a nerd. Anyways coming to understanding Japanese language is that I have been influenced with culture before I found songs inspiring. I wanted to draw what I watch and write those weird scripts that i never understood. I even like harajuku more outrageous as it is. So with the help of google and my time killing period I found Yui. I literally try to find translations, the translations are bad but I got the gist. These days the translations are way better than before. With a little knowledge of understanding the language and speaking it it is easier. Writing is a big leap that I still haven't tried (Lazy Arse That I am). So her first song that I heard was Goodbye days or Happyline, I don't remember which one was it. Then it was bleach theme song that Yui contribute Life and Rollingstar (love this song). Then As years pass by I followed her songs as she grew more matured and voice much better. Now *hello* is such a lovely song, silly lyrics but true about how you feel about this whole stupid cupid thingy would make you ;( I never felt anything lovey *cries*). Love the video too and she really has grown beautifully *_____* (I wish i was beautiful too). Anyways I await for her upcoming album *green alive* for her birth place that has gone through much tragedy. Till then I shall enjoy her present songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment