Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Slapped by the fact and uncomfortable with observing eyes


I needed to write this or I'll have BiTtERnESS grow inside me. I have been subjected to bad performance in life. I agree! I have become total freak who just won't like to do anything. I'm trying to figure it out and My mom is still encouraging me even though I told her I am not doing anything. I just wants to end this phase but I get pulled in. "tHe mENtAL bLOCk" Gaawd! I would Swear!
That is the root of the situation. And then comes those people WhO jUSt wON'T keeP ThEiR EyeS Or EarS Off mE. I never can work in front of them. I get the very baD vibES when they just keep passing me by. I decided to work when they are not around. They keep up with their QueStioNs in such a way to know what the situation I'm going through. ThEY jUSt wANt to kNOw as much as possible. I'm even having the GuTs to write this when they are with me. I even come across in a conversation about me when I'm not participating it. I'm getting pARaNoid. I'm in a situation that I struggling to cope up with my LiFe and this makes it seems to make me more inFeRior and pEssiMistiC.

I dON't cAre what they their life is all about or is not bothered to know. I'm happy if they are and sad if they are not. But they don't think like that. I'm tiRed of tHis. I can't even put across in words. I'm piSSed and uNcoMfoRtaBle. I don't want to be like them starting off with some RAndOM CrAp about them with my friends. I would lOvE to but nO. That is not how we settle it. I've learn something and I'm just going to FigHT mY oWn DemONs and wouldn't care if they are really so interested in life. I would laugh and say they are jobless and I know I'm jOBleSs bUt nOt liKe thEM!

I wONdeR whAt mAKes thEm "thEm"! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment