Search This Blog
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
managing another blog for my art
I have decided to put my depressed junk in one and the *artsydoom* in another by creating another account. Well I'm trying to work my butt off! I have finally change my room mates. My mother called and told me I sound happy! And i am happy! I feel so much better from past three days. Now i feel so comfortable and finally can work anytime I want without any odd atmosphere. I think I came out of a really dark cave. My mind seems fresher and I breathe fresh air and again I'm so excited to read Paulo Coelho Aleph which i mention in my other blog. I will be more active there in terms of art and books. Here I will be writing my unfortunate or fortunate events. But I hope for good days a head. So I will be hardly writing any depressing things and make my life full with whatever I have and I wouldn't complain. But I'll be keep writing here, as this has been a place to express my feelings and let go of my psycho brain. I will be in touch but with colors in my hand no matter what situation I get into. So Let the Universe be by my side and help me be a better soul. Look out for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment