Well my previous blog post is rather phishing @#$!
Heard like four days ago my elder brother is sick. I haven't contacted him for ages!
It's not like I don't care. I just couldn't bring myself to speak to him. Maybe I'm too stubborn. Mom is planning to come here to the capital and meet up before brother gets the surgery done. I get annoyed by the fact that life deals with mom into situation I wouldn't want to let her get into. She thinks that something is not right because life just seems to throw us lemons. LOL! I want to laugh! That is all I can do now~ Lemonade!
It hurts when I can do anything for them. But then hurts more when I pretend to.
Heard like four days ago my elder brother is sick. I haven't contacted him for ages!
It's not like I don't care. I just couldn't bring myself to speak to him. Maybe I'm too stubborn. Mom is planning to come here to the capital and meet up before brother gets the surgery done. I get annoyed by the fact that life deals with mom into situation I wouldn't want to let her get into. She thinks that something is not right because life just seems to throw us lemons. LOL! I want to laugh! That is all I can do now~ Lemonade!
It hurts when I can do anything for them. But then hurts more when I pretend to.
No comments:
Post a Comment