Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Birthday!

At around 12:00 Midnight, the light turned off  all of a sudden and I turned my back from my computer. I was so shocked to see candles glowing and my roomies now my very good friends (5 months) singing the birthday song. I was so happy I couldn't talk. All I could do was shudder with happiness. I was shaking so bad. Then I got tons of hugs an kisses *laughs*. We blew the candles off, cut cake and then they fed me half of the entire cake. My face was filled with cream. I really look like a ghost. I wanted to cry but the tears had gone somewhere down my throat. I treasure the gifts that they have given it to me. But what caught me most is the green post-it. The things they wrote Gaawd! I was so happy. I never thought anyone would think so much for me. Looking at myself in terms of how I am. I was so shaken that I couldn't cut the cake properly. It sounds too dramatic but I was in a state of surprised but mostly in happy-land. I couldn't get the pic of the cake Because it was all eaten up by me and I completely forgot. Here are the glimpse of what I got.

my new tiger bank!

The birthday card is so cute
 and my froggy sharpener is now a part of my stationary family. 

I got Red_Bull ^___^
                                         


Guess they knew that I eat a lot and the things I love.
There you see my heart shape locket. It is not the one I wanted.
But t is heart locket has become the ONE I WILL ALWAYS
Treasure and will always be the BEST!

                             
My another Pauolo Coelho Book. "The Zakhir" I never read.
Yesterday I read the 33 pages. ^__^

What made me very happy and very sad was this. I never wanted to leave but I have no choice.
I'm moving out. They called me "Chinky" for my Oriental features. ZINGU-PINGU because it rhymes.
  But I really didn't get offended.
They don't mean anything harmful. I LOVE THEM TOO!
I'm so happy I finally made friends and I like them. No I LOve them! I'm Happy! Very Happy!
Thank YOU So much!





No comments:

Post a Comment