I believe so few
I wish so many but i never ask (God)
could it be of having a small heart....
Is it so unfair to be a person of no importance for the world?
Is it too big for the little things to be push down lower and lower to make rooms for the big and bright ones ?
What can The SUn not do ? I wanted to know....
I cannot be the Sun
What can The MOOn not do? I wanted to know
I cannot be the Moon
I'm just a rough patches of brass of an old artisan's craft who made me slowly ...
I'm hollow inside waiting to be filled
With an eyes so transparant that no one can understand anything but sees a knoted piece of thread perching out from the hollow....
I realized today that I'm not born naturally perfect
And I can do nothing about it
I'm not talking about my physical structure but me as a whole that makes me!
No one can do anything about it
I have already made a desicion
So you should stop adding up pieces of things on me....
It's of no use because I'm already made complete
so this what I got to say...
I want to be of some part of goodness..
I want to be like the lantern .....when the world pushes you lower and lower that they cover you from the Sun and the moon of the skies...
I want to light the darkest part of the lane. I want to lead you as long as I can...
So Please light the fire in me!
No comments:
Post a Comment