Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anxious with horrible day but I'm glad nothing serious

I'm going crazy and is shaken. I'm so scared about 23rd of April. I can't think straight and can not concentrate on anything. I really want it and I don't want to miss this opportunity. I don't want my parents to worry over me anymore. I don't know what is what and how I'm going to react if anything bad or good happens. I'm already dying in misery!
The things I have learned and the things I want to learn. I can't act like a senile when my cousins are around so I pretend to listen to music and play diamond dash. I hover around facebook like gazillion times and comment on the so called for me,  revolutionary photographs and about my tribe (NAGA) pages to get me hooked with my views/ foster world knowledge as well as for vocabulary improvement. Half of the time I end up criticizing.
 My logo design is so sad that when I saw it today, I closed my eyes and open to  check if it was the my mood that make it look like the way I saw it. No help! :(

I went to meet  my close cousin today. Her apartment is so beautiful. On the way wet cement drizzled down and hit my eyes. I thought I was going blind and my eyes were burning. There was construction going on and the place has got such a tiny lane that I couldn't do anything to escape. And on the way back this morning it sprinkled down lump some and I was clothed with dotted lumps of cement all over. And these happen in two different places. !how furious! I wanted to swear out so loud but I couldn't. I was looking for any person up on the building to tell him to be more careful but saw no one. The shopkeeper who saw me told me I have to wash my head immediately. Like it was so helpful *sigh* .

A day before I lost the cash my cousin whom I'm staying with, gave it to me. Though I did warn her that my track Capri-pants pocket is funny (I regret buying the reebok that I have, the pocket won't hold anything) but again I wouldn't complain. I was taking photographs and forgot all about my funny pockets that let to falling out. I searched everywhere I had been. She wanted to buy beer with it! I felt so bad. She decide to hurry home and relax while I decided to take one more round. But did not find it. I called my elder sister saying what should I do and how would she feel if I just give her from my part. Since my sister knows her well (in terms of understanding people), she told me to be more careful and do what I thought. I prayed that someone deserving found it and left. Well walking out from the park, I was thinking that I should have not bend to collected abandon chips packets (these people don't have the sense to throw it even if the dustbins are arms length away and are everywhere you walk or run) or hunt for lady bugs. I was disappointed with those gardeners of the park who cut off the plants in the midst of the woods. They were their homes. ;____;

I had plans to steal some amount of soil to plant some tomatoes and ginger. But lost track with the loss.

But the days were good, I was safe and ate the most grand food at my cousin's place, me and my brother never could cook it. My Brother and my cousin's fiance had to decided to wear a stretchable pants just for the dinner. How hilarious!

I had red wine but I can never compare the wine I tasted when I was in Bangalore. Thanks to my close friend who invited me there. Though it was awkward to be around with couple (both are my friends but still) and me in the middle. It was like a date and with me in it. It was uncomfortable. I decided to say no if that ever to happened.

Phew! At least I didn't pass out thinking about 23rd. God! I can only hope! I can't sleep until an answer is with me and hoping it for good. Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment