Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh NO!

I have thoroughly confused the reader with my motivational letter that I have sent. That's what I feel they must have been.
My selection looks so grim that i will bury myself somewhere
I'm going crazy here thinking about my crappy letter. I want to scream so bad "why zing why? do you get nervous and hex your own writing".
How I'm I going to explain? I don't have anything to say.
And what If I don't get it. I just have 24 hours to know it and it's killing me :/
 I want cry actually. Thank God they didn't ask for LOR, because my Dean sates "She is by nature shy and reserved however her innate abilities...yadayada!" Also I seems to be an excellent story teller...waaah my siblings thinks my story writings/poem are as gloomy as a dark cave.
Who would want a shy and a reserved student as a student in their university?....But I thank her very much for stating the activities I have participated. just in case they ask to send it (most likely not).
What I'm going to do? I already having Panic exhaustion!



No comments:

Post a Comment