I woke up over a most horrible answer I received from an "so called evangelist in my dream." I woke up and can't go back to sleep. It was 1:33 am in the morning.
And whenever I dream bad or anything I always go back to my old house, I use to live in. It's creepy. My nightmares/am uneasy feelings subsided when we shifted. It's not only me but my parents and my siblings gets in this sort often too. But they don't tell me the full story.
I want to laugh because now my dreams don't make sense to me. They are not that creepy anymore.
As far as I can remember, today my dream started somewhere the back of the old house. There was an out house. I was in my old room and was talking to my elder sister. After few minutes of chatting I decided to sleep and was fixing the door curtains attaching the sides with clutches (huh? what was i trying to do?). While doing that I saw two foreigner, I mean blonde, fair lady and a man were sitting in that old outhouse, who happened to noticed me. That lady was approaching toward me and I just felt she is going to preach about something that I have heard a hundred times in Church and somewhere stopped abruptly while walking down the streets. I tried to quickly get the curtains down and go to sleep. But she just didn't notice the signs of not being invited. She came in to my room and started talking. I want to see her face but was not clear and in my dream it's always dim lighted. It is never bright. Only once in a blue moon I get to see shimmers, moon, lights but no sun.
She said that both of us sisters have been facing problems and that she want to help us by praying for us. I was like there you go........She kept both of her hands on each of our heads and bow down to prayer or something. After a while she says to me "You want to have sex!". I was like What? This is what you found out? I mean I was puzzled and was trying to figure it out. She said "You want sex!" again. I was like what rubbish...She turns to my sister and said you have some..... problems (I don't remember) God as I write my recollection is fading of. I ask my sister what that lady mean that I want sex?. The lady told me something that really offended me that I started telling her I have never set that as my priority in life "to want sex" and ask her if she truly are trying to figure me out why don't you see the things I'm hurt about and see what I exactly want.
I woke up so pissed! ahahhahaa!
And whenever I dream bad or anything I always go back to my old house, I use to live in. It's creepy. My nightmares/am uneasy feelings subsided when we shifted. It's not only me but my parents and my siblings gets in this sort often too. But they don't tell me the full story.
I want to laugh because now my dreams don't make sense to me. They are not that creepy anymore.
As far as I can remember, today my dream started somewhere the back of the old house. There was an out house. I was in my old room and was talking to my elder sister. After few minutes of chatting I decided to sleep and was fixing the door curtains attaching the sides with clutches (huh? what was i trying to do?). While doing that I saw two foreigner, I mean blonde, fair lady and a man were sitting in that old outhouse, who happened to noticed me. That lady was approaching toward me and I just felt she is going to preach about something that I have heard a hundred times in Church and somewhere stopped abruptly while walking down the streets. I tried to quickly get the curtains down and go to sleep. But she just didn't notice the signs of not being invited. She came in to my room and started talking. I want to see her face but was not clear and in my dream it's always dim lighted. It is never bright. Only once in a blue moon I get to see shimmers, moon, lights but no sun.
She said that both of us sisters have been facing problems and that she want to help us by praying for us. I was like there you go........She kept both of her hands on each of our heads and bow down to prayer or something. After a while she says to me "You want to have sex!". I was like What? This is what you found out? I mean I was puzzled and was trying to figure it out. She said "You want sex!" again. I was like what rubbish...She turns to my sister and said you have some..... problems (I don't remember) God as I write my recollection is fading of. I ask my sister what that lady mean that I want sex?. The lady told me something that really offended me that I started telling her I have never set that as my priority in life "to want sex" and ask her if she truly are trying to figure me out why don't you see the things I'm hurt about and see what I exactly want.
I woke up so pissed! ahahhahaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment