Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Suicide





I never ever came to this day that i would regret that i hate myself for not being able to be friends with you. I saw you tall,dusky, pretty, down to earth and with a bonus package "intelligent". And you play violin too.My inferiority complex gets on my way that i distant myself. And i was sure you wouldn't want to be friends who is a back bencher,never smiles nor talk. Well I smile now but i never spoke though you(felt good that u thought of)added me in facebook.Writing this i feel like a pathetic person. You can't even hear me or read it.
Today your friend told me your parents were devastated. They held onto your friend's hand and cried bitterly. They are the best parents that you have.Perfect friends.What else was not there?. We all loved you.WHAT WENT WRONG? What were you thinking today?
I wish you thought a little more before such thing that you chose to do....i wish there was an undo button..I wish you told your closest friends how bad you were feeling. I wish to change this but I'm not God....R>I>P Pretty girl..All i can do is pray harder that God would be with you now.
I wish/pray you find that place where you belong.. Somewhere you want to be...i wish you were online and that you were listening to this song rite now...

No comments:

Post a Comment