Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reflection ( huh??)

Every time i wake up, I wonder what am I suppose to do today. I have this problem of not planning things out in life. I gave up on in when it didn't work out as planned. I guess i didn't put much effort. And that every time I think I wish i am studying in a University with thousands and thousands of students passing by to their own respective classes. Being in a class not more twelve people, I tend to not feel good. I don't feel like student. That my priority is to do my assignments on time and so on. And my hostel is situated in a place where retired family had settled down. So it's always quiet except the construction at the back, a 100 yards away...kept the place buzzing. I get upset sometimes when i see no soul here walking around specially my age groups. I would like to hear laughter and shouts from afar. I would like to hang out sometimes if i have friends to hang out with lol....I do have friends (2)...but there is distance physically, mentally...
So sometimes I can't get through those. DAMN IT! I phased out again....=.=
What i was suppose to write was what.........seriously!! I'm sorry I forgot...something do to with reflection!! .......*facepalm* I only remember what video to put....*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment