Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Today is aweful but will not complain


These days I've been frequently getting sick. And right now the cat is all over my hands, he needs attention...and he is not my cat. I've been trying to work on my portfolio but its progress is so slow that I'm dying....I get tired easily (sick lately). But I'm at least happy something is coming out of it.
So i decided i would watch K-on episode 21 season 2 and i loved it. Something to perk me up. Play my guitar and sang like there is no tomorrow. Then I face book a little and made a quick sketch of how my project would look like. I love glee also. Got glee update and Gwyneth Paltrow is good. I love her own version of "forget you" by Cee lo green. Btw i have only watched till episode 4 of Glee.
Well today ain't so bad even though the cat his face is rubbing on my lap. Ok I really got to continue my illustrations. Hope to do it well and finish it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment