
Ok this was embarrassing. I didn't realized till i sat down to do my artwork. Well I went out to buy cracker biscuits and jam along with my senior and my friend. I dropped my friend and was coming back to my hostel with my senior. On the way, I remembered that he was suppose to help me with some background for my artwork which was pending for so long. So I said "you said you're gonna help me making the background but you never did!!". He said, "Well you always call me when i'm sleeping or when i'm entertaining my friends!!". He was right. I was like whatever shawty (I said shawty under my breathe) because he is shorter than me :p (and he's girlfriend is shorter than him, she is such a cutie). I said," Fine I'll never ask you for help." *pouts*. He said, "Fine lets just do it." I said, "But you just called that guy for help in your project!". He said "He'll take half an hour." So by that time I can finish showing you how to make the background." I said, " You are really going to...right?". "YA! LETS JUST DO IT OK RIGHT AFTER WE REACH HOSTEL!!" He said it out loud. I guess the vehicle was making too much noise so he thought i couldn't hear him.
"All RIGHT!", I said. Then right outside close to my seniors side (btw we were in an auto so there is no window nor a door, it's wide open from both the sides), a lady with her child sitting behind the vehicle gave me a shock and dirty look. I was like now what face did i put out to make her glare at me like that. I just looked away. I didn't bother until it hit me in about 10 minutes from now. I realized why she looked at me that way. She must be thinking that I'm a bad girl. :'O She got it all wrong! :'O
The picture is random. Somehow relate to this incident. Well if i didn't go out to buy that this incident would have never happened. *sigh* *puts jam on the crackers and eats**
No comments:
Post a Comment