My Heart...
The shower brings down warm water
Sprinkles all over
My head feels it first
How blessed I felt
My thoughts run free
The flow of warm water pours down my back
I embraced my legs
As I rest my chin,
How “myself” I felt
“I needed this”, I mumbled .
Though my clothes and my shoes are stuck to my skin,
All my gloomy thoughts were washed away.
Everything is so slow
I could see every drop touch me and splash
I could hear the gentle beat of the warm stream.
My eyes felt warmer.
My heart Tingled.
As I felt lighter,
I wish I could get a little more time to be right where I am
But the knock on the door tells me I have to let go.
My heart, stay like this
My heart, run free
My heart feel the warmth
My heart embrace this day
My heart , take time
My heart, my life is just a glimpse in time
No comments:
Post a Comment